Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Growing my Google+ Followers

Starting Out.
This is a picture of my circle, i just start using my Google+ account but later on i will have more friends here.

1. Populating your page.
I was thinking about fall and i went on Google and look for a picture and found one and post it on my Google+ account.

2. Adding more media and content.

This is a picture i found on my computer its a lighthouse and i think its pretty and i share the pic on my account. One day i hope i can go there to take a pic of it on my phone.

3. Adding more people to my circle.
I found this online and it helps you step by step how to find friends on Google+ and you can send them request. here's a link you can check it out.
https://blog.serps.com/how-to/get-more-google-plus-followers/

This is a picture of my profile Google+ account, as you can see how to added a cover picture and a profile picture to make it look better and you can see in the right side you can see my circles, and for now i have 2 followers and 608 views, i know for sure i will have more people in circles pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment